What is the procedure to upgrade BirdieSync ?
Here is the procedure to follow:
- Uninstall BirdieSync
- Upgrade Thunderbird and/or Sunbird if you need to.
- Install new BirdieSync version
- Launch Thunderbird or Sunbird
- Configure BirdieSync options (Thunderbird-Sunbird/Tools/BirdieSync/Options)
- Reconnect your mobile device
- At the end of the synchronization, check that your BirdieSync category (cards, events, taks or mails) are well selected in ActiveSync options (ActiveSync window/Tools/Options) or in Windows Mobile Device Center Options (Mobile Device Settings/Change content sync settings)