Please refer carefully to the documentation to know more about new changes regarding mail synchronization
Although BirdieSync was heavily tested, please, do backups of your Thunderbird or Sunbird profile !
- Synchronization of mail accounts with their own folder tree (Inbox, Sent, etc.) independent from "Local Folders"
- Synchronization of IMAP accounts
- Synchronization of sub-folders
- Synchronization of Outboxes to send mail from the mobile
- When the name of a mail folder is changed, it remains synchronized
Users who tried BirdieSync previously can test these new features during an additional week of trial period
- Installing BirdieSync on a storage card could lead to problems. It is no longer possible
- On Windows Mobile 2003, if a task had no start date in Sunbird/Lightning, it leaded to an unresolved item
- Some duplicated events were not removed
- Synchronizing some event could lead to an "Attention required"
- Windows Mobile Device Center could not be stopped during installation
- Windows Mobile device uninstallation improved.
All important news about BirdieSync. And even less important ones...
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests