End date before start date on Lightning

If BirdieSync 3.x constantly replaces your girlfriend's photo with your mother's one, this forum is for you...
Bulldoghynds57

End date before start date on Lightning

Post by Bulldoghynds57 »

For some reason, when Birdiesync tries to sync, it keeps trying to add an entry from Lightning that has an start date of 217-01-11 and end date of 217-01-05. If I say ok, it doesn't add anything, and it also won't sync any other entries from Lightning to my phone (from my phone to lightning works fine).

Birdy
Site Admin

Re: End date before start date on Lightning

Post by Birdy »

Hello Bulldoghynds57,

Right after the synchronization, and while your mobile device is still connected (this is important to be able to retrieve its logs), could you please build a log archive with BirdieSync menu "Help/Archive logs..." and send BirdieSyncLog.zip to support(at)birdiesync.com ?
Could you also mention in which calendar this event is present ?
When you say "217-01-11 - 217-01-05". Is it the correct date ? Not "2017-01-11 - 2017-01-05" instead ?

The fact that the end date is before the start date may prevent the event from being synchronized to the mobile device (it may be rejected by the mobile device itself). But it should lead to a "failure" (present in the "Failure" view in BirdieSync on the PC) and not prevent the other events from being synchronized.
Birdy

Bulldoghynds57

Re: End date before start date on Lightning

Post by Bulldoghynds57 »

That is correct. It is showing the start date as a date after the end date.

I've sent the log to support. Thanks.