Server does not connect

If BirdieSync 3.x constantly replaces your girlfriend's photo with your mother's one, this forum is for you...
styxman

Server does not connect

Post by styxman »

After having used Birdiesync for several years, I suddenly cannot get the Server to connect. My Android device connects fine (wifi) and is visible when opening Birdiesync configuration, but my PC is not connecting ... althought it's visible in the coonfiguration screen in the sources column (without the 'tick' for connected). Any suggestions ?
(Windows 10, Birdiesync 3.2.0.1, Tbird 52.6.0)

styxman

Re: Server does not connect

Post by styxman »

- and after removing the Server source and adding it again with configuration, it worked (after a total syncronization). Strange, but happy end !!

Birdy
Site Admin

Re: Server does not connect

Post by Birdy »

Hello styxman,

I don't know what went wrong. Connection problems may depend on many factors and I usually need to first look at logs (menu "Help/Archive logs...") to investigate. At first I would not have suggested to remove the source in BirdieSync configuration but I'm glad your problem was solved :) It is also possible to try to restart BirdieSync server (menu "File/Exit...") and restart it (Windows Start menu/All apps/BirdieSync/BirdieSync). Should the problem happen again, send a mail to support(at)birdiesync.com with logs.
Birdy