3.1.0.0b1 unable to read Thunderbird contacts & events

If BirdieSync 3.x constantly replaces your girlfriend's photo with your mother's one, this forum is for you...
dwolma

3.1.0.0b1 unable to read Thunderbird contacts & events

Post by dwolma »

I've just installed BirdieSync 3.1.0.0 beta 1. The previous version was working, but now sync of contacts fails every time with the message "Cannot list source contacts", and sync of events fails with the message "Cannot list source events".

In BirdieSync's Configuration screen, when I click on any Thunderbird address book, the contacts pane displays the message "Retrieving contacts from address book ..." quickly replaced by "Cannot list source contacts". When I click on any Thunderbird calendar, the events pane displays the message "Retrieving events from event calendar ..." quickly replaced by "Cannot list source events".

Birdy
Site Admin

Re: 3.1.0.0b1 unable to read Thunderbird contacts & events

Post by Birdy »

Hello dwolma,

While Thunderbird source is connected to BirdieSync server, could you please build a log archive with BirdieSync menu "Help/Archive logs..." then send BirdieSyncLog.zip to support(at)birdiesync.com ?

Thanks.
Birdy

klapanciusz

Post by klapanciusz »

I only use Birdiesync to sync my addressbook. I have just upgraded to 3.1.0.0b1 (after paying the next fee) - and it simply says that it cannot access my addressbook... Sending the log archive in a minute.

Birdy
Site Admin

Post by Birdy »

After investigation with dwolma and klapanciusz, the problem should be fixed in version 3.1.0.0 beta 2.
Birdy