Connection to BirdieSync server impossible

If BirdieSync 3.x constantly replaces your girlfriend's photo with your mother's one, this forum is for you...
grafiti4u

Connection to BirdieSync server impossible

Post by grafiti4u »

I am seeing this on my thunderbird menu bar "Impossible to connect to server 127.0.0.1" If I try to connect to BirdieSync, I get this message:

"Sorry, it was impossible to connect to BirdieSync server with IP address 127.0.0.1. Please check that the host is reachable, that BirdieSync is presently running on the host and that the firewall authorizes it to accept incoming connections."

The weird thing is, my calendar seems to be syncing just fine with my phone. Should I just disregard this message in my tool bar? I am confused...

thanks,
Kristi

Birdy
Site Admin

Re: Connection to BirdieSync server impossible

Post by Birdy »

Hello Kristi,

When you open BirdieSync main window on your PC (double click on BirdieSync green icon in Windows task bar), in Synchronization view, is Thunderbird source present and does it appear connected and synchronized ?
If yes, right after a successful synnchronization, and while still connected to your phone, could you please build a log archive with BirdieSync menu "Help/Archive logs..." and send BirdieSyncLog.zip to support(at)birdiesync.com ?
Could you also mention the name of the calendar which is synchronized on your phone and seems to be synchronized ?
Thanks.
Birdy