Deactivate synchronization review dialougue

If BirdieSync 3.x constantly replaces your girlfriend's photo with your mother's one, this forum is for you...
davior

Deactivate synchronization review dialougue

Post by davior »

Hi there,

after years of satisfying use the recent license upgrade left me with one matter of comfort I´d like to see resolved. After connecting my clients (iOS, recent version) to the server (TB on Win7 Pro, recent version), even when syncing less then 10 changes a review changes window pops up and syncing starts only after confirmation. Usually wanting to sync when I start syncing manually (which is my standard setup) this additional confirmation level for me is kind of obsolete. Is there any way of getting rid of this? Manual, FAQ and Forum didn't help...

Thanks in advance
David

Birdy
Site Admin

Re: Deactivate synchronization review dialougue

Post by Birdy »

Hello David,

If you wish to disable the Operations preview, click on the "magnifying glass" button on the right of the synchroniztion progress bar (it must then become greyed out), or untick menu "File/Preview operations".
But note that by default, if you are up to delete at least 10 items during the synchronization, this window will still be displayed (you can tune up the threshold in menu "File/Options").

You may find more information in BirdieSync Help (menu Help/Help) in section "Synchronization/Operation preview".
Birdy

davior

Re: Deactivate synchronization review dialougue

Post by davior »

Thanks a lot, that helped. Mod could mark this topic [solved].

Cheers,
David