Support for SeaMonkey

If you dream about having BirdieSync casting your horoscope, this is the place to ask for it...
Gandalf

Support for SeaMonkey

Post by Gandalf »

It would be great if BirdieSync could sync with SeaMonkey's addressbook.
It should not be so hard to implement this... :wink:

jtek

Adding my vote...

Post by jtek »

First off, I would like to let you know that BirdieSync has allowed me to shake off the "shackles" of MS Outlook. For that, you have my undying gratitude!!

I was dismayed, though, as I have had to abandon SeaMonkey and install Thunderbird in order to use BirdieSync. Thunderbird is a fine e-mail client and my usage of SeaMonkey is a personal preference as I like the integration it offers. I would like to add my vote to this request and hope that someday soon, BirdieSync will also support SeaMonkey.

Not being familiar with the inner workings of Mozilla applications, I am thinking when SeaMonkey moves to the new toolkit (as used by Thunderbird and Firefox), it may be easier to integrate. Is this true? I would also appreciate hearing comments or feedback from the BirdieSync developers as to whether SeaMonkey support is even being considered.

Thank you for creating BirdieSync. I spent too long looking for a way to replace Outlook and when I had given up - I found your application! I have not registered as of yet as I wish to ensure my data is being synced up correctly first. Rest assured, I will be registering and supporting BirdieSync soon.