Which calendar?

If BirdieSync 1.x constantly replaces your girlfriend's phone number with your mother's one, this forum is for you...
sijo101

Which calendar?

Post by sijo101 »

Hello there,

I have installed the BirdieSync on HTC Desire and set it all up with my computer and it seems to synchronise everything, but with what calendar?? I have the normal HTC calendar on my phone and nothing has changed there, and I also have Jorte and nothing's changed there either.
Which calendar app do I have to download to make it work !!

Cheers,

Sijo

Birdy
Site Admin

Re: Which calendar?

Post by Birdy »

Hello Sijo,

Which version of Android do you have on your mobile device ?
What is the name of the Lightning/Sunbird calendar you chose to synchronize in BirdieSync options ?

Note that this thread will be moved to the "Assistance BirdieSync 2.x" forum.
Birdy

sijo101

Post by sijo101 »

Dear Birdie,

It is a HTC Desire phone.

Sunbird the most up to date version.

What a shame it seems to be so difficult!! I was so looking forward to using it - finally a synch for my HTC and sunbird and now I can't get it to work.

Thanks anyway,

Sijo

Birdy
Site Admin

Post by Birdy »

Sorry but I need this information:
Which version of Android do you have on your mobile device ? (Settings/About/Software information/Android version)
What is the name of the Lightning/Sunbird calendar you chose to synchronize in Sunbird BirdieSync options ?

When you go in your HTC Android calendar application (not Jorte), and launch the menu "Plus/Calendars", is the calendar (with the same name as the one that you selected for the synchronization in Sunbird menu "Tools/BirdieSync/Options..." "Events" panel, "Calendar" tab) selected to be displayed (checkbox must be ticked) ?
If you are on Android 2.2, is this calendar displayed under the "BirdieSync" account ?

When you look at BirdieSync window, "Activation" tab, how many events are supposed to be synchronized ("items" column) ?

Thanks.
Birdy