HELP!

If BirdieSync 1.x constantly replaces your girlfriend's phone number with your mother's one, this forum is for you...
lcitalia

HELP!

Post by lcitalia »

I cannot sync calendar or cards with my phone, Active Sync is returning an error message "Active Sync encountered an error on the desktop. Support code 85010014."

I am running XP with Active Sync 4.5.0, and Thunderbird 2.0.0.23 on my PC with Windows Windows Mobile 6.1 Prof on my Omnia.

After uninstalling and reinstalling and uninstalling and reinstalling everything to try to correct the issue I keep getting error. Help!?!

billywill

Re: HELP!

Post by billywill »

Have you synced with Outlook on the desktop before, and is Outlook installed on the desktop?

What are your settings in ActiveSync?
You should be able find in AS - TOOLS - OPTIONS and this will show you the settings for each profile which is for each device, you might only have one.

Also the terminology card refers to older versions of BirdieSync
and I note you are running an older version of Thunderbird.
Why not run the latest beta of TB and BS ?
as in News - http://www.birdiesync.com/forum/viewtop ... f=1&t=1086

ciao
BillyWill

Birdy
Site Admin

Re: HELP!

Post by Birdy »

Hello lcitalia,

After having closed Thunderbird/Sunbird, disconnected, reconnected your mobile device and waited for the end of the synchronization, could you send your logs to me with the Thunderbird/Sunbird menu "Tools/BirdieSync/Archive logs..." ?
Thanks.

Kind regards,
Birdy