SOLVED: Board problem?

If BirdieSync 1.x constantly replaces your girlfriend's phone number with your mother's one, this forum is for you...
SveinSkogen

SOLVED: Board problem?

Post by SveinSkogen »

I recently made a post regarding a bug report, that was deleted. Since it is obvious that this report contained something the moderator/administrator disliked, I'll not repeat it here. However, the moderator/administrator also sent me a private message, then did something to my account so I cannot view this message.

Could this person please repeat the message to my e-mail (the registered one works) or at least give me permission to read the message he sent me?

//Svein
Last edited by SveinSkogen on Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Birdy
Site Admin

Re: Board problem?

Post by Birdy »

Hello Svein,

Sorry, after the forum upgrade, there was a problem with newly registered users permissions. So that may have explained your problems accessing to private messages. It should be OK now.
Birdy

SveinSkogen

Post by SveinSkogen »

Nope, it still reminds me about a private message, but when I go to my inbox, it states "You are not authorised to read private messages."

//Svein

Birdy
Site Admin

Post by Birdy »

You were right. Some more changes needed to be done. I tested the permissions again. Now it should work this time.
Birdy